Commonly used Student info:
- 504 Brochure 2015-16
- Alive at 25 - For more information or to register for a class, visit the Alive at 25 website at www.aliveat25.us or contact Sgt. Kevin Smart or Deputy Jack McAvoy with the Kootenai County Sheriff's Dept. at 446-1300.
- Destiny - Library page for each School.
- Lakeland Senior Project Handbook
- Plato Web - Use "LSD272" without quotes in first Account Login box.
- Policy #3575 Student Data Privacy and Security
- Required Data Collection Elements
- PowerSchool for Students - PowerSchool video here.
- School Menus
- The Great Idaho Shake Out - is a great opportunity to teach the public including our children about what to do in the event of an earthquake.
CHECK POLICY: Lakeland Joint School District charges a $10.00 fee for all checks returned to us for NSF or Closed Accounts. Additionally, Lakeland Joint School District will charge a $10.00 fee to issue a replacement check for one that has been lost or destroyed.